Saturday, December 31, 2011

When the cat's away, the mice will play!

Or in this case while we were away the mice had a great time.
I had a wonderful Christmas with my daughter and her family.
I returned home to mice tracks all over the house.  YUK!!
I even put out poison everywhere I could think of that the mice might go and the dogs wouldn't.  This after an early morning visitor while I was in the bathroom a week before we left.


We live in an old house and when we first moved in we had issues with the little creatures.
It took a couple of years, but I thought we had gotten rid of the problem.

Seriously even my dresser drawers had droppings in them.

I'm totally grossed out right now.  This was not what I wanted to do New Years Eve.
Rubber gloves and disinfecting wipes in hand I'm now on a clean-a-thon.
Everything is getting vacuumed and disinfected and all my clothes are getting washed.

I just had to vent, but right about now even Mickey & Minnie would be exterminated if they showed up at my door!

On a happier note.  It is a good reason to sort through my stuff and I'll have less Spring cleaning to do this coming year.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment